Registration open to the International Summer School:
Spatio-temporal data analyses using free and open source software held at the University of Basilicata in Matera, Italy from the 6-10 June 2016.
Registration is on first come, first served basis and it will be closed when it reaches 26 participants. Therefore, we encourage participants to register ASAP. A waiting list will be established in case of over-passing the 26 participants.
The course Registration Fee includes: 35 hours class training, student supervision, course material in digital format, lectures, sample data, a Linux Virtual Machine with all the software installed, coffee breaks, five lunches (with local products), and a social dinner (Friday night). ECTA credits and/ or attendance certificate can be requested.
In order to register, all participants have to:
- Fill in the Registration Form and send it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in the questionnaire
- NOTE: Due to the high request, we have to open a waiting list very soon. Please contact email@example.com BEFORE you pay the registration fee in accordance to the tariff scheme (see the table below) using one of the 3 methods:
- If you have a paypal account you can use it by selecting -> Money -> Send Money -> To firstname.lastname@example.org -> Amount see the table below -> Currency GDP -> I’m sending money to family or friends. DO NOT USE “Pay for goods or services” (recommended – less commission fee).
Press the “Donation Button” on the right and use your pay-pal account or Credit card. This solution is convenient if you use an institutional credit card.
- If you or your institution prefers a bank transfer please get in touch with us for IBAN details (at email@example.com).
You will be considered registered ONCE the registration fee has been paid, we have received your filled in questionnaire, your registration form AND we have sent you a confirmation email.
|Fees||Student status and affiliation|
|410 GBP||Students (including Masters & PhD candidates)|
|820 GBP||Private companies, public institutions, EU Institutions, International Organisations|
3 fellowships are dedicated to students from the University of Basilicata as compensation for hosting the event.
Written notification of registration cancellation must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If registration cancellation is received before 1 May 2016 registrant will receive a refund of registration fee less a GBP 100 processing fee. We will retain 60% of your fees for cancellation notice submitted after 1 May 2016, unless a candidate from the waiting list accepts to replace withdrawal candidate.