Registration open to the International Summer School:
Hands-on Open Source Drone Mapping and High Performance Computing for Big Geo-Data held at the University of Basilicata in Matera, Italy from the 13-17 June 2016.
Registration is on first come, first served basis and it will be closed when it reaches 26 participants. Therefore, we encourage participants to register ASAP. A waiting list will be established in case of over-passing the 26 participants.
The course Registration Fee includes: 35 hours class training, student supervision, course material in digital format, lectures, sample data, a Linux Virtual Machine with all the software installed, coffee breaks, five lunches (with local products), and a social dinner (Friday night). ECTA credits and/ or attendance certificate can be requested.
In order to register, all participants have to:
- Fill in the Registration Form and send it via e-mail to email@example.com
- Fill in the questionnaire
- Pay the registration fee in accordance to the tariff scheme (see the table below) using one of the 3 methods:
- If you have a paypal account you can use it by selecting -> Money -> Send Money -> To firstname.lastname@example.org -> Amount see the table below -> Currency GDP -> I’m sending money to family or friends. DO NOT USE “Pay for goods or services” (recommended – less commission fee).
Press the “Donation Button” on the right and use your pay-pal account or Credit card. This solution is convenient if you use an institutional credit card.
- If you or your institution prefers a bank transfer please get in touch with us for details.
You will be considered registered ONCE the registration fee has been paid, we have received your filled in questionnaire, your registration form AND we have sent you a confirmation email.
|Fees||Student status and affiliation|
|410 GBP||Students (including Masters & PhD candidates)|
|820 GBP||Private companies, public institutions, EU Institutions, International Organisations|
* 3 fellowships are dedicated to students from the University of Basilicata as compensation for hosting the event.
Written notification of registration cancellation must be e-mailed to email@example.com. If registration cancellation is received before 1 May 2016 registrant will receive a refund of registration fee less a GBP 100 processing fee. We will retain 60% of your fees for cancellation notice submitted after 1 May 2016, unless a candidate from the waiting list accepts to replace withdrawal candidate.